Monday, April 7, 2008

I could change the timestamp and fake it

I realize I have missed two days. Technically, I said 30 posts in 30 days, I didn't say there had to be one everyday, not to split hairs. But to be fair, at some point this month I will have two days where there are two each day or two days where there is one really good one each day (note to Zoe, help your mother out and speak your first word this month, or maybe learn to read. I could really use the material).

Anyway, we have Nana and Popa in town for a couple days. Last time they were here Zoe was not quite walking so her mania is a fun surprise for them. Last night at dinner Zoe refused to eat her turkey and veggies obviously savvy to the fact that with a grandmother around she would certainly be able to make an entire dinner out of sweet bread. She was right.

No comments: