Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day two. . . more updates

Continued from the previous post Zoe updates. . .

6. While I get ready in the morning, Zoe sits in a bouncy chair that she is entirely too big for and plays. Occasionally I will hand her a makeup brush which she pretends to use. Already a diva.

7. Did I mention that she likes to run and scream?

8. The Easter Bunny arrived with two baskets full of candy, one from us and one from my parents. The one from my parents had a special surprise, really annoying toddler shoes. Now, I know you are thinking that shoes are a pretty innocuous gift, how could a simple pair of shoes be annoying? These shoes squeak when Zoe walks. So, on occasion Zoe will be running, screaming and squeaking. The gift only a grandparent would give. Especially a grandparent that lives 1500 miles away.

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

I love her polka dot Easter dress!!!!!